How We Are Different
Frequently Asked Questions
Here at LULLA Wealth Financial, we know you may have questions. Since communication and alleiviating stress are core to our process, we’ve put together some of the more common concerns or inquiries we recieve – we are happy to connect and learn more about your specific needs.
- We DO NOT represent a bank, insurance company or Wall Street firm, and have no proprietary products.
- We DO NOT take kickbacks nor try to sell you a myriad of insurance policies.
- We sell advice, and as fiduciaries, we are committed to acting in your best interest.
Our first meeting is always complimentary and there is no obligation.
We use it as an opportunity to learn about each other. It also helps us determine if we can be of service to you and if there is a mutual beneficial reason to work together.
Prior to working together, we will identify the appropriate fee structure based upon your needs and the type of financial advice that you seek. Our goal is to deliver meaningful and valuable advice that exceeds our fees.
Before implementing strategies, we must do the work first. At LULLA we do not charge our clients to work on and create a financial plan.
We typically charge one of two ways:
- Percentage of assets under management (AUM Fee) : For wealth management, we typically charge a percentage of your portfolio value per year. Our advisory fees do not exceed 1.5%.
- Hourly fee: Hourly fees are typically charged to clients who already have a comprehensive plan, but need a refresh, update, or monitoring of portfolios. Our minimum hourly fee is $ 250.00 per hour
We provide two primary services which include:
Investment Management – A comprehensive service including the development and maintenance of a personal financial plan (see below), investment management, and continuous advice as your life and needs change.
- We serve as your Personal CFO keeping you on track towards your life goals.
Financial Planning – the process of developing a road map (financial plan) for your future which will help identify, clarify, and prioritize your goals. We also collect your financial facts and together, we develop a plan tailored to your situation. You will receive a clear and concise recommendation summary. We will then address your financial questions and concerns.
Such experience gives clarity and insight needed to live a more financially confident life.
Your plan may cover:
- Retirement income planning and expense projections
- Education planning
- Life planning
- Asset management
- Income tax planning
- Insurance planning
- Estate planning
- Legacy planning
- Net worth analysis
The first step is to schedule an initial intro virtual appointment or call us at 772.257.9803. Our email is firstname.lastname@example.org
Vero Beach, FL 32963
Phone: (772) 257-9803
Fax: (772) 231-0207
Stuart, FL 34994
Phone: (772) 220-7600
Fax: (772) 220-7611